Highlights of ABB String Inverters
The new UNO-DM-PLUS single-phase inverter family, with power ratings from 3.3 to 5.0 kW, is the optimal solution for residential installations.
- Wireless communication with integrated web server
- ABB String Inverters provides Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for Smart building and Smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- Native Modbus SunSpec protocol (TCP/RTU)
- Improved user experience though the embedded UI
- Dual input section with independent MPPT
To know more ABB String Inverters CLICK HERE and contact us.
The new design wraps ABB’s quality and engineering into a lightweight and compact package thanks to technological choices optimized for installations with different orientation.
All power ratings share the same overall volume, allowing higher performance in a minimum space, and have a dual Maximum Power Point Tracker (2 MPPT).
The presence of Plug and Play connectors, both on the DC and AC side, as well as the wireless communication, enable a simple, fast and safe installation without the need of opening the front cover of the inverter.
The featured easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.
Embedded WLAN communication with all service software enclosed within the inverter and wirelessly accessible using any standard device (smartphone, tablet
The future-proof and flexible design enables integration with current and future devices for smart building automation.
Improved user experience thanks to a build in User Interface (UI), which enables access to advanced features such as advanced inverter configuration settings, dynamic feed-in control and load manager.
The compliance with SunSpec Protocol (TCP/RTU) ensures an easy and immediate integration with third party devices within Smart buildings and