Commercial Solar Sales Representative
- Must be Good in Business Communication.
- Previous experience in B2B selling and/or a similar role.
- Enthusiasm and a confident approach.
- A positive and outgoing personality.
- Go-Getter & Can-Do Attitude.
- Strong closing and negotiation skills and ability to influence people at different levels
- Excellent Face to Face communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Preferred: Individual with Own Vehicle + Driver’s License
Sales Consultant (Solar Industry)
- Adequately make use of sales leads (Mix of new inquiries and accumulated)
- Call prospects and book appointments
- Thoroughly maintain records of every lead in CRM pipelines as you go
- Attend booked appointments
- Prepare and present proposals (phone calls/zoom meets/client visits)
- Consistently close deals and generate revenue
- Build customer relationships, maintain customer expectations before and after-sales
A Grade Electrician (Solar Industry)
- Deliver completed installations autonomously
- Be comfortable and proficient with designing solar systems on site
- Manage a Trades assistant or Apprentice
- Meet weekly/monthly installation KPI's
- Must be willing to occasionally travel (country Victoria or Adelaide)
- Immediate start
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Competitive SALARIED remuneration