Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd. was founded in China in 1997 by Cao Renxian, a professor at the Hefei University of Technology. Professor Renxian founded Sungrow after learning about the dire state of electrical availability in rural western China.
Sungrow has since grown to be one of the largest solar inverter manufacturers globally. Sungrow has manufactured over 100GW to 60 countries giving them a worldwide market share of 15%. This has contributed to the company’s valuation of $1.5 billion.
Sungrow entered the Australian market in 2012 and has stated that they have captured around 15% of the inverter market. Sungrow specialises in research and development, taking pride in being an innovation leader within the solar industry. This commitment has resulted in more than 1,600 patent applications as of June 2019.
Why should we choose this Inverter?
- Max. efficiency 98.2 %, European efficiency 97.6 %
- 1.1 overload capacity, 10% more yield under high irradiance
- Adapt to complex power grid, extend the grid-connected
- Patented PID recovery function optional
- 20kg, easy O&M
- Plug and play design, easy installation
- String current monitoring function for fast
- Fast commissioning, easy local and on-line
Safe and Reliable
- High power quality, no interference for electrical equipment
- Low radiation, compliance with household equipment standards
- High anti-corrosion with aluminum alloy die casting
- Built-in surge arresters and residual current protection